Babylon Booking FAQs
- Can we have a demo to see if your portal system functions properly and effectively?
Yes, we can provide you a demo of the system with full functionality for you to test and evaluate it.
- Will we receive any training when we decide to use the system?
Yes, we provide training to all the agencies that decide to work with us.
- Can I retain my GDS bookings on my company name?
Yes, you can retain your GDS bookings on your company’s name by using Import PNR field available on our solution.
- Can I use the GDS of my choice?
At the time being, Galileo and Amadeus are enabled in the system, however, all other GDSs will be enabled in the near future.
- Can the system be white-labeled?
Yes, it is designed to support white-labeling for our strategic partners.
- Is it possible to add markup on top of Babylon prices?
Yes, this option is available, you can add any desired markup on top of the available fares.
- Can I book hotels and transfer on the system?
Not yet, only flight booking is available for now, hotel and other services will be enabled in the near future.
- How is payment regulated? Is there a limit to my payments?
The payment is regulated in prepaid and credit card manner. Any amount can be deposited as per your need.
- Who is eligible to use the system?
Our solution is designed for businesses such as travel agencies, OTAs, tour operators and TMCs.
- How long can I hold a booking before purchasing it?
This depends on the policies of each particular airline where you can hold the booking according to the airline’s time limit, as always the airline rules will be applied.
- Is there an annual/monthly fee to be paid to use the system?
The system is free for you, no fee will be applied.
- How can I start using the system?
We will only need your information in order to create an account for you to use the system regardless of where your office is.
- Can the system provide me with detailed reports?
Yes, the system is able to generate various detailed reports.